Non-linear junction locator – “PEGAS” v2.0
Model 2019 year!
Non-linear locator is designed to detect any electronic devices, including secretly installed in the room and the car, containing semiconductor elements (radio microphones ("bugs"), mini-voice recorders, GPS trackers, hidden video cameras, mobile phones ("GSM transmitters"), etc.) during the survey. The principle of operation of a non-linear locator gives almost 100% guarantee of detection of electronic devices, unlike many other search devices.
PRINCIPLE OF OPERATION
The locator consists of a transmitter, two receivers, a processing and display unit, an antenna unit.
The transmitting antenna in the area of its radiation pattern creates an electromagnetic field. When any device containing semiconductor elements (diodes, transistors or contact connections of two or more metal objects in the presence of oxides) appears in this field, the receivers register the appearance of signals of the second and third harmonics of the transmitter frequency.
• Weight with rechargeable battery does not exceed 950 gr.
• The transmitter operates in continuous mode in the frequency range: 883.7-888.7 Hz.
• Frequency spacing: 100 kHz.
• Maximum output power: 27 ± 1 dBm.
• Minimum output power: 17 dBm.
• Receiver tuning frequencies equal to twice and three times the transmitter frequency, respectively.
• The real sensitivity of each receiver with a signal / noise ratio of at least 6 dB minus 134 dB / W.
• The dynamic range of receivers at least 30 dB.
• In the “20K” mode, the receivers emit signals that are modulated in amplitude by a sequence of radio pulses.
• The spectrum width of the demodulated signal is 500 - 2000 Hz.
• non-linear junction locator "PEGAS" v2.0 - 1pc.
• rechargeable battery - 2pcs.
• charger - 1pc.
• headphones - 1 pc.
• simulator - 2 pcs.
• packing bag - 1pc.
• passport and user’s manual - 1 pc.
|type of goods||Fee and commission|
|Вес Weight||1 kg|
Non-linear junction locator – “PEGAS” v2.0 reviews
Be the first to write a review of this product!